This is a tutorial on how to install Android Applications from PC to any Android device using Apk Installer
- Download & install Apk Installer Setup on your PC
- Make sure you have installed android drivers on your PC
- Make sure USB debug mode is activated on your Android device
- Launch Apk Installer
- Click on Devices
- Connect your Android device
- Click on Refresh
- Select detected device & Click Ok
- Now Click on Tool & Select Open apk file
- Locate the folder where the android application you want to install is located
- Select app & Click Open
- A Status “Pending” will be displayed, you
- Tick Prefer installation on SD Card (if you want the app to be installed on your SD Card) Utick Prefer installation on SD Card (if you want the app to be installed on your device Memory)
- Click Install
- Patiently wait for the installation to complete.
Follow the Screenshots or read the tutorials above
Enabling USB Debug Mode ⤵
Installation Steps ⤵
With the above tutorials, you can Now install any Android app (.apk) like File Manager, Xender etc directly on device.
Please Leave a comment after using this Tutorials
Report if you cannot do this.